• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Love looks not with the eyes[Porcia, Hestia]

Eros

He was grateful that Porcia had happened upon him first.  It would ease his worry some to have another here when Hestia was to arrive.  When Porcia comments on Sylva falling into good hands, his light expression dims.  In his heart he knew this was not true and as he is about to express his concerns, she is off again.  Inviting him on a tour.  He musters a smile before declining the offer kindly, "I think it'd be best if we..." He doesn't get a chance to finish as a rough voice calls Porcia's name.

A dark form strides closer and his heart pounds within his ears.  The stonic look upon the rulers face reaffirms his position to remain at the borders until Hestia arrives.  Porcia though, in her usual manner, attempts to turn the sour situation sweeter with her charm.  When she mentions his need for residency and the events in Sylva, along with an urging look, he clears his throat. "Yes.  I'm afraid Sylva has fallen into the hands of madness.  A dark creature and his minions swept in before the throne was cold, I'm afraid.  I, along with the few that called it home, fled," he states matter of factly. His golden eyes finding the dark ruler still staring upon him. He continues, "Nerine is the only other place I know... So I am asking for your permission to call it home?" A deep breath draws in throw his sooty nares, as his focus remains on Hestia...  

Unconditional Love

@[Hestia] @[Porcia]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Love looks not with the eyes[Porcia, Hestia] - by Eros - 04-17-2018, 07:52 AM