• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Was Lightning Before the Thunder {KINGDOM ANNOUNCEMENT}

It was time.  

Having spent many days cleaning up the mess of kingdom takeovers, he was exhausted.  Sabra and Kylin were invited to come with, as he did view them as family, no matter what they thought.  He'd never leave them behind but he wouldn't force his offer upon them either.  They were adults with capable minds.  Only time would tell if they would join him.

The vast spread of his great wings created a sizable shadow upon the volcanic islands.  He decided he would circle the perimeter before making his entrance.  Ensuring to himself that this would be a suitable home.  Gauging it's strengths and weaknesses.  The climate was similar to their isle home.  Sulfur from the volcanic ash left a bitterness on his tongue but it was tolerable.  Silver-hazel eyes view the many sections of broken land and what secrets they could hold.  But the most cherished trinket of Tephra was the billowing smoke rising from the singular mountain.  A grin sweeps his features as he heads directly for the monument.  Shifting his weight to bend around it's backside and out the other direction.  Yes, this would do.

They are not hard to find.  Their unnatural hues amongst black and ash.  With a tuck of his feathers he descends upon them.  Landing with an audible thud.  The force shook the earth as his weight and momentum collided with lava rock.  It did not hard him with armor of steel.  Today his sports a casual display of decorative iron.  His head piece being light and non-obstructive.  Shin gaurds wrapped around his lower limbs, his hooves held a metallic sheen.  He stands square, face into the breeze as his head rises to enjoy the warmth it provided.  Lavender tendrils twist at the atmospheres will, intermingling with metal and feather.  Tucking his wings to his sides, his face swivels to where his family had gathered.  A smile breaks across his features as he sees them at peace.

Mixed amongst them are bodies he does not know.  As he draws closer, he sees the stallion from the island.  Maybe their introduction had been forgotten by way of Krone.  Apparently there was a relationship there he was unaware of.  Much to his surprise as he had only caught the two former queens having sexual relations a few weeks ago.  A scuff emits at the thought as another stride brings him closer.  

The children see him first and are dashing towards him.  His crown lowers to greet them as "I miss yous" spill from their eager tongues.  He offers each a nudge of his muzzle before he sends them off to play.  He had adult conversations to carry on with, he was sure.

Coming to rest nearest to Krone, his eyes look to the murky colored stallion that had accompanied his family here.  His stature and poised presence is anything but submissive.  Stonic words are presented to the male, "I don't believe we have met... Seems Krone must have forgot," (dramatic pause and eyes shift to Krone, then back), "to introduce us." There were many secrets lately and he didn't approve of keeping such things.  He continues, "I'm Klaudius." With a slight nod of his crown his stiff posture loosens as he awaits a name...

Klaudius
    I was lightning, before the thunder

@[Durotan] since this is directed to you atm please go first Smile anyone else can go after XD

Timeline edit: this is like a week after purple family arrives... Smile

Messages In This Thread
    I Was Lightning Before the Thunder {KINGDOM ANNOUNCEMENT} - by Klaudius - 04-14-2018, 07:57 PM