• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Was Lightning Before the Thunder {KINGDOM ANNOUNCEMENT}

His call does not go unanswered.  This pleased him.  At least there were residents.  Not many but some.  Those that do present themselves offer their input to what he says, be it criticism or constructive.  An interesting pair sounds off first.  Clearly defensive of his position on Ischia.  What he mentions of it was just stating why they had arrived here.  The brotherhood can have their island and their values.  They were simply not his, so he offers the pair a nod of understanding.

Next Krone, irritated still of the situation, chimes in then storms off.  Followed quickly by Durotan.  The wound is still fresh and his intentions were not to reopen them.  Simply to explain the situation at hand so all are informed equally.  Silver-hazel eyes watch, beneath the iron mask he wore, the pair watch off.  Warrick calls for peace, looking to his subjects and demanding order.  He has not come here to bicker.  Ears flick forwards as Warrick addresses the proposal of training the young ones.  His head dips, "Of course.  Securing Tephra is of the upmost importance."

The others offer themselves to the cause.  Wound, wisdom and diplomacy are obvious strong points.  A milk and honey mare, healing.  But it is the bay mare and spotted colt that peak his interest.  She steps forward with a knowing gaze upon him.  Studying his face as if it is from a memory long ago.  His name comes from her dark lips followed by her own.  It is familiar from a time long, long ago.  A time when he remembers meeting a navy dipped stallion in a meadow of this very island.  The same stallion who had found his little bay sister alone.  He had been young then, darker.  Mother had brought them here to visit a grandfather that never showed.  His brow furrows as the memories surface.  "Kolera," he tests the name, "How could I forget my little sis... It is good to see you are well.  We must catch up, but later.  There are tasks at hand that must be addressed." 

He had spoke quietly to her as Warrick gathered his followers.  Telling his most faithful companions to gather the rest as he is beginning to usher the gathering inland.  The overseer turns to him suddenly and in a stern voice, makes his demands of him.  Lavender ears flick forward as he straightens his stance.  Hearing all the requirements of his presence in the Tephran kingdom, the Tephran family.  His answer is short and punctual, "I give myself to Tephra and her people." 

He brushes his muzzle along his children's crests, instructing them to find their mother and bring her along.  Quickly he follows behind the overseer... 

Klaudius
    I was lightning, before the thunder

Conclusion... Long Live Tephra! XD

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Was Lightning Before the Thunder {KINGDOM ANNOUNCEMENT} - by Klaudius - 04-17-2018, 07:13 PM