• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hello to high and dry - Modicum Mortem
    The light is fading around us, deepening from golden yellow to dusky blue, and an evening breeze has begun to wind its way through the thick trees. The fog will come soon, I suspect, creeping in from the Taigan sea, but for now the air around us is clear.

Clear enough to see the black king, clear enough to tell that he is not pleased with the answer I have given him.

Well, I think, I m not pleased with the welcome he has given me either. It seems we are both rather disappointed in the other. His expression suggests building anger, while mine is simpler frustration and perhaps a building sense of regret at having so easily agreed to come here at Arthas' request.

Had he known this would happen? That Modicum Mortem would be so inhospitable and insulting? Surely not, sure he would not have knowingly subjected me to this if he had.

"You didn't answer my question either," I reply, straightening my neck to glare down the length of my nose at the clown-nosed stallion.

ooc: feel free to have Morty do whatever he'd do in any other circumstances; Lepis will reply as she would Smile

Messages In This Thread
    hello to high and dry - Modicum Mortem - by Lepis - 04-16-2018, 04:06 PM
    RE: hello to high and dry - Modicum Mortem - by Lepis - 04-20-2018, 12:02 PM