• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

My Kingdom Come -[Despayr]
    Arthas

It had been a few days since he met the enticing sabino Despayr. His mind flickered between his priorities in the kingdom and there lust filled night. She showed up to his kingdom meeting so surely that meant she had plans to stay in the kingdom. Of course he was a busy man, confirming alliances and trying to recruit and rebuild the kingdom. He had not had a chance to speak to her again, but today he made it his mission to seek her out, she was his after all.

He thought about visiting the beach again, but she would not be that easy to find. She would give him a run for his money in finding her, he moves away from the dense mountains and towards the meadows. He allows a whinny to escape his maw, perhaps she would hear him and decide to come to him, after all she had to be missing him just as much. He would refrain himself today, she was not in heat just yet and he did not want to waste the lust that lingered between them, he should spoil her anyway. A smirk grew on his maw, humoring himself never grew dull. 

He stops in the middle of the meadow, he scans the horizon and allows a whinny to bellow from deep within his chest. His tone carried more of a demand this time around, where did she run off to he mumbled to himself.

A Product Of Your Despair

@[Despayr]

Messages In This Thread
    My Kingdom Come -[Despayr] - by Arthas - 04-17-2018, 08:08 PM
    RE: My Kingdom Come -[Despayr] - by Despayr - 04-17-2018, 09:02 PM
    RE: My Kingdom Come -[Despayr] - by Arthas - 04-18-2018, 07:27 PM
    RE: My Kingdom Come -[Despayr] - by Despayr - 04-19-2018, 06:47 AM
    RE: My Kingdom Come -[Despayr] - by Arthas - 04-19-2018, 07:42 PM
    RE: My Kingdom Come -[Despayr] - by Despayr - 04-21-2018, 03:49 PM
    RE: My Kingdom Come -[Despayr] - by Arthas - 04-21-2018, 06:57 PM