• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

My Kingdom Come -[Despayr]
    Despayr
    Their lust filled evening was satifying but fleeting none the less.  His duty was to his land and she is left to wander about the kingdom.  She finds little entertainment in feebile things such as diplomacy or war.  Her interests are more internal.

Her sea foam sprayed frame strolls through the lands.  Coasting the rise and fall of the many knolls that made up the kingdom.  It is only when she hears a call upon the breeze, that she stills atop one such knoll.  Half earth, half water eyes find his dotted figure not far.  Dark tassels flick at her hide to rid herself of any pests that attempted to feast upon her.  A whicker vibrates from her vocals to him.  Tempting him closer...

She waits for him to come to her.  He holds tension in the muscle of his jawline, so she turns to him.  Reaching her muzzle to brush along the length of his cheek, "What ailes you my King?" Eyes softened almost to his stresses.  Being a ruler was no easy task, this she knew.  One had to have an outlet to ease the pressures of such power...
    This Is What They Came For

@[Arthas]

Messages In This Thread
    My Kingdom Come -[Despayr] - by Arthas - 04-17-2018, 08:08 PM
    RE: My Kingdom Come -[Despayr] - by Despayr - 04-17-2018, 09:02 PM
    RE: My Kingdom Come -[Despayr] - by Arthas - 04-18-2018, 07:27 PM
    RE: My Kingdom Come -[Despayr] - by Despayr - 04-19-2018, 06:47 AM
    RE: My Kingdom Come -[Despayr] - by Arthas - 04-19-2018, 07:42 PM
    RE: My Kingdom Come -[Despayr] - by Despayr - 04-21-2018, 03:49 PM
    RE: My Kingdom Come -[Despayr] - by Arthas - 04-21-2018, 06:57 PM