• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

My Kingdom Come -[Despayr]
    Arthas
    He was patient, he scanned the horizon every few breaths. She would come, he had no doubt in his mind, she was a loyal subject. His ears pick up a call from her, and he rolls his eyes, she casted her line and now she was reeling it in. A breeze brushes past him, her scent fills his nares, growing his desire to meet with her. He moves towards the whinny, meeting her halfway, her speckled pelt in view.

He stops leaving a couple paces between them, she reaches out, her muzzle traces his jaw. What ailes you my King? She asks, a coy smirk appears on his maw. She was not only a good fuck, but she kept his interest. Had she been a queen previously? She knew just how to keep the attention of a ruler, or perhaps he just had that little of self control around her. Just checking in on you my gem. His gaze shifts to find hers How has Loess been treating you? perhaps he should be asking how she was treating Loess.

The kingdom was slowly growing, he had been working hard on that task. Soon the kingdom would be full of life, he gazes at the mare before him. Was she ready to have a role in the kingdom? Would she be faithful to Arthas, to Loess. Keep the best interest of the residents in mind, he had to feel her out more.....but she was a potential candidate. 

A Product Of Your Despair

@[Despayr]

Messages In This Thread
    My Kingdom Come -[Despayr] - by Arthas - 04-17-2018, 08:08 PM
    RE: My Kingdom Come -[Despayr] - by Despayr - 04-17-2018, 09:02 PM
    RE: My Kingdom Come -[Despayr] - by Arthas - 04-18-2018, 07:27 PM
    RE: My Kingdom Come -[Despayr] - by Despayr - 04-19-2018, 06:47 AM
    RE: My Kingdom Come -[Despayr] - by Arthas - 04-19-2018, 07:42 PM
    RE: My Kingdom Come -[Despayr] - by Despayr - 04-21-2018, 03:49 PM
    RE: My Kingdom Come -[Despayr] - by Arthas - 04-21-2018, 06:57 PM