• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

My Kingdom Come -[Despayr]
    Despayr
    Her caresses continue as he settles beside her.  Filling himself in the gap between him, his muzzle pressing words into her neck.  She grins at this.  Multi hued eyes watch the slightest movements of his body.  Awaiting his demand of her.

When it finally comes, it is not unexpected, but a large request to fulfill.  Thoughts immediately go to her first child, Imperial.  How Waylan had been dissatisfied with the boy.  Claiming him weak and unworthy.  It had hurt her deeply to see the boy struggle through life under his father's unforgiving rules.  These memories began to make her heart race and body shift nervously.  

The lump that had grown in her throat is quickly wisked away as she realizes she has perhaps lingered too long without answering.  Quickly words come forward, "It would be an honor, my King." The flutter in her chest is settled by a deep inhale as she attempts to recollect herself...
    This Is What They Came For

@[Arthas] sry for crappy words

Messages In This Thread
    My Kingdom Come -[Despayr] - by Arthas - 04-17-2018, 08:08 PM
    RE: My Kingdom Come -[Despayr] - by Despayr - 04-17-2018, 09:02 PM
    RE: My Kingdom Come -[Despayr] - by Arthas - 04-18-2018, 07:27 PM
    RE: My Kingdom Come -[Despayr] - by Despayr - 04-19-2018, 06:47 AM
    RE: My Kingdom Come -[Despayr] - by Arthas - 04-19-2018, 07:42 PM
    RE: My Kingdom Come -[Despayr] - by Despayr - 04-21-2018, 03:49 PM
    RE: My Kingdom Come -[Despayr] - by Arthas - 04-21-2018, 06:57 PM