• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

My Kingdom Come -[Despayr]
    Arthas
    It should come as no surprise to her that he requests a foal from her. He quickly claimed Despayr, and grew fond of her, he wanted nothing more than a child to raise and prepare for the throne of Loess should his reign fall. Of course a colt is preferred but unable to control the outcome of the gender, a filly would do for now.

Once he requests she appears to be lost in her own thoughts, she falls silent and moments pass before she responds. For a moment he thinks she would deny his request, but alas she responded agreeing to bear his child. A smile appears on his maw and he nuzzles her cheek I am so glad to hear it.

His fondness for her grows even more, he will keep an eye on her. She could be a prospect to hold the queen position in the kingdom, she had his interest down, now she just needed to prove her devotion to the kingdom. It was not a position to throw someone into, he needed to take his time and truly capture the desires of Despayr, she if she would be best for the kingdom.

A Product Of Your Despair

@[Despayr]

Messages In This Thread
    My Kingdom Come -[Despayr] - by Arthas - 04-17-2018, 08:08 PM
    RE: My Kingdom Come -[Despayr] - by Despayr - 04-17-2018, 09:02 PM
    RE: My Kingdom Come -[Despayr] - by Arthas - 04-18-2018, 07:27 PM
    RE: My Kingdom Come -[Despayr] - by Despayr - 04-19-2018, 06:47 AM
    RE: My Kingdom Come -[Despayr] - by Arthas - 04-19-2018, 07:42 PM
    RE: My Kingdom Come -[Despayr] - by Despayr - 04-21-2018, 03:49 PM
    RE: My Kingdom Come -[Despayr] - by Arthas - 04-21-2018, 06:57 PM