• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Out with the golden we sew // Glim + Khaedrik/Solace/Any
    Solace is not immune Kageru's kiss, and it nearly unravels her in the best of ways. Despite their little onlooker, her eyes slide closed as the painted mare's lips create a spark just above her jugular. I could get used to this, she thinks almost guiltily, but the soft smile which pulls at the corners of her pale lips does not expose anything other than contentment. 

But she remembers their guest before she is tempted to cozy up any further, and she extends her greeting. 

Solace contemplates the feral scent of the child before their noses meet in a soft, innocent kiss of their own The filly's giggle causes the queen's smile to stretch, reaching for the lightly crinkled the corners of her eyes. She retaliates with a playful nip (which clamps onto nothing but air) before returning her head to its usual height. "It is very nice to meet both of you," Solace says to the unusual pair as her curious gaze follows the shadow creature during its' transformation. She doesn't worry about the dangers of another powerful child in Hyaline, not while Kagerus is beside her and smiling. 

Then Kagerus is reminding the girl of Hyaline's top attraction, and pulling Solace back in with her innuendo. The dreamer was the only one who could make a title sound so suggestive - although a few had tried - and Solace can feel her pulse rising with thoughts of the places they could go in their dreams. "I was just heading to the lake myself before I saw you three," she remarks to them all in general as they fall into their places the trail. Then her voice lowers as she and Kagerus find themselves walking side-by-side. "I was hoping you would be back tonight, I missed you."

Kagerus' next words cause the usually poised mare to clip her toe on a stone in the path. Motherhood was not something Solace often considered. Tangerine had set a marginal example (at best), and even though her sixth spring was approaching, she had yet to feel the biological prompting to nest. But with Kagerus' words, her indifference is replaced by a spark of excitement. "We will have to ask her first," she counters teasingly, even as she leans into the intimate, fleeting touch on her brow. 

"I would like that," she corrects, as she presses a lingering kiss to the corner of Kagerus' mouth.

"But If we are planning on keeping her, I think we better catch her." With a bump of her hip to Kagerus' flank and a cheeky smile, Solace picks up an easy lope across the stony terrain. "Glim and Dim!" She calls as she pulls ahead of the group, "This way, It's not too late for a swim!"

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Out with the golden we sew // Glim + Khaedrik/Solace/Any - by Solace - 04-23-2018, 02:57 PM