• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Who I am, Who I'm not [any]

She had been contemplating the meaning of life. Her life. Looking past the murky waters so far she could no longer see her reflection. She hadn't even noticed she had been crying, the tears slipping from her muzzle into the water below. A soft rippling upon its surface to break any hopes of seeing her reflection now.  What had she done to deserve this? Was this the price she had to pay for her mothers death? She had never meant for such things to happen, but she was sure she would take it back if she could. Her lot seemed the same, though in only slightly different ways. She wondered if ones fate always caught up with them eventually. She had escaped the pregnancy from an awful deed, only to be given one of another terrible circumstance. This child, born of an offense, she was meant to have. She didn't know how she should feel about it, the predicament she found herself in, was it shameful to feel resent?

An unfamiliar voice reaches her ears, and Wichita jumps rather taken off guard. A pale mare approaches her, her details blurred through her flooded vision, droplets still falling steadily from her sooty maw. She sniffs, blinking as she finally takes notice of her own state. If she could she would have blushed from the embarrassment, instead she turns her dial to the side, away fro the strangers eyes.

"Y-yes I'll be jus' fine..I.."but she wont, and she isn't. The sobs that come from such realization. Making the thing feel more real than it had thusfar, by trying to speak of it to another. Her legs buckle as she lowers to the ground an incoherent mess.

Messages In This Thread
    Who I am, Who I'm not [any] - by Wichita - 06-20-2015, 03:45 PM
    RE: Who I am, Who I'm not [any] - by Osyva - 06-24-2015, 12:36 PM
    RE: Who I am, Who I'm not [any] - by Wichita - 06-24-2015, 06:12 PM
    RE: Who I am, Who I'm not [any] - by Fiasko - 06-25-2015, 04:13 PM
    RE: Who I am, Who I'm not [any] - by Osyva - 06-30-2015, 12:37 AM
    RE: Who I am, Who I'm not [any] - by Wichita - 06-30-2015, 07:52 AM
    RE: Who I am, Who I'm not [any] - by Fiasko - 07-13-2015, 02:32 AM