• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm breathing in the smoke of my mental illness's cigarette // Leilan/Arthas
    Arthas

Arthas eyes shift to the winged tobiano, he quickly grows annoyed with the tone he carries when speaking. He questions Arthas, where the equines he asked about earlier lived now. And how he so easily took the thrown, although it was details they wanted he would not be so easy to give them up. It was none of there business and honestly at this point he was ready to chase them off. Coming into Loess demanding answers like they have any ties. Trekori was it? I have no idea where those equines ran off to. When was the last time you saw them? From all the time I was here I had never seen them. Cowards, remaining silent with the power of a kingdom.

Arthas had the pleasure of meeting Castile, whom still lingers but it was none of there business. He was bewildered at the idea that Lepis was Queen but her mother truly ruled the kingdom. What was the point in giving her the title if only to dangle it and rule around her? He knew exactly where Lepis was, although that was his little secret. He had full intentions on bringing her back to Loess and of course he had other intentions for her. A beautiful young filly, one with great diplomatic skills even for her short time in the Queen position. If you wish to know any further information of my position you can send your King, I do not feel the need further entertain his minions. He snorts, his annoyance with the pair was apparent.

His eyes flick to the roan who goes rampant, spewing on how Arthas should leave Loess. How he should join there 'brotherhood' and going as far as to extend an offer to Despayr. He could not help but burst out laughing, what a silly stallion. The position of king was not for everyone, some preferred to be followers, but that was not Arthas. He was not one to remain quiet, he never did well without the position of power. He wanted to be able to call the shots.

Before he could speak the winged stallion pipes in, though his words change the tone of the conversation. your kingdom hasn't much of a backbone the words pass his lips and a grin grows on Arthas mouth. Was it an enemy they were seeking to create with Loess? Interesting pair the king chose to send, his ears lower slightly and he patiently awaits the stag to quiet blabbering. If you ever wanted to find out the truth of my kingdoms strength, come back with a true threat. Perhaps than I will show you the power that we hold. He snorts, he would not entertain this stallions low blows, his eager attempts to gain a reaction from Arthas.

The stallion gives departing words and Arthas' head remains high, he offers no further words to the pair. The roan was alright, perhaps a novice to this type of meeting, although the palomino ensured that there kingdom was an enemy of Loess. Any smart king would not send disrespectful subjects to speak to another kingdoms ruler. If he wanted to find out information of the kingdom he should have sought it out from those who ran, or perhaps looked for chatter in the common lands.

A Product Of Your Despair

@[Leilan] @[Trekori]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm breathing in the smoke of my mental illness's cigarette // Leilan/Arthas - by Arthas - 04-27-2018, 08:16 PM