• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Terms of Agreement; Solace/Hestia/Scorch/Sochi/diplomats

A little breeze goes a long way

It had escaped Ilma’s attention at first, but the ebony filly, named after the small dot of a star on her head, had been following. By now, at about half a year of age, she had the will to follow and combined with an insatable curiosity, she had managed to follow after the two adults had taken off and by the time she had been discovered it was too late to turn back. Ilma had gritted her teeth, and after her travkes had exchanged a glance with her daughter that promised words later.

They were first greeted by an older mare who had clearly seen fire up close; way too close for anyone’s liking, the white mare would bet. But she had a warm smile ready for the girl who half-hid, half-peeked, and this made good on many if not all things for Ilma. Her name was Scorch, she held the title of the Queen’s Advisor, and with her obvious love for children, Ilma felt she could trust her.

Which was a relief that lasted shorter than she had expected. The black mare in the distance spoke, calling attention to herself, announcing Sochi, a shapeshifter but clearly a teenager, and Ilma realized they would sent a yearling for the exchange - one slightly more experienced and learned, than Tähti.
    Now this wasn’t so much a big of a deal as the thing. While the ebony filly seemed ovcupied with taking in the surroundings and the mare talking to them firstly and foremostly, the white mare could not help but stare for a while.

She composed herself way too late, when Solace made introductions. She nodded to the girl near her hindquarters, giving her a loving nudge. ”This is Tähti, our, and my, only foal. I am hoping she will be protected and cared for, because she is not as old as I would like her to be, for us to part already.” She smiled at Sochi - she is likely to be the one travelling back with them today. When she spoke the word protected, she glanced at Hestia, trying not to speak aloud what her thoughts screamed - ‘what can that do and who of you is in control - is it safe to leave her here’.

She addresses Scorch, because Hestia had not introduced herself anyway. ”I there’s any way to secure I don’t get nightmares about this, I would be glad to know who will guide my baby when she’s here.” Of course, at the mention of her name, the raven filly had made a face and again now that she was called her mother’s baby, she did so again, and looked at Sochi now, wondering if perhaps she would be a friend or if they both might never really speak due to the exchange. Of course, she had already met with Kiwi, but that was for none of the adults to know. She hoped.

@[Scorch]
    Hadn’t implied Tähti was with them already but I guess she could be for sake of moving on with the exchange right after the discussions (:
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Terms of Agreement; Solace/Hestia/Scorch/Sochi/diplomats - by Ilma - 04-29-2018, 11:31 AM