• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Terms of Agreement; Solace/Hestia/Scorch/Sochi/diplomats

The amount of time she’s spent around the demon has clearly affected her psych. It doesn’t take long for her mind to be turned to other matters more pertinent to the meeting at hand though. Sochi is quick to approach, giving her name and shifting into the foal that she is. Beautiful and strong, the black queen is proud of the progeny that Nerine is producing. She’s not yet been made aware of the influx of foals that would be coming into Nerine after this year’s season. She will be made proud of her home, just as she is already proud of those whom inhabit her borders already.

Solace introduces the party that surround her, and Hestia nods in acknowledgement. Welcome, she may not have all that much time for frivolities, but she will be gracious as a hostess. When matters of recent changes come up, her green eyes focus fully on the other queen. Have you had a chance to speak with either of these leaders? she inquires curiously. It’s a serious matter and she intends on finding out all that she can about these new kings. Sending her spies will be top priority. When the concerns have been addressed Hestia continues to other political matters just as important. We have become sister kingdoms with Ischia and hold an alliance with Tephra. I have yet to speak to these new leaders having only recently found out about it myself. I will visit once we’ve gathered more information. We too have received a few new residents due to the changes.

Ilma is quick to bring the attention back to the reason they’ve gathered in the first place. Hestia not really paying much attention to her reaction to the creature at her side responds easily enough. Then why did you agree? Hestia can’t help but to ask the question. It’s only after a tender smile is placed on Nerine’s girl that she turns her attention to Hestia. A voice whispers in her mind repeating the words that Ilma thought as the white mare stares at the queen before her. The one called Ilma says, ‘what can that do and who of you is in control - is it safe to leave her here’. She doesn’t trust me around her daughter. They hold each other’s gaze, and Hestia narrows her venom colored eyes towards the white female in return. The black queen study’s every inch of her who questions Hestia’s authority. Before she can say anything however, the mare continues to speak. This time blatantly ignoring the queen, looking instead to Scorch. As if she has more authority or would be better suited in this situation then the one who rules here.

She is quick to respond, not giving Scorch a chance to assert herself in this situation. The black queen won’t have anyone challenging her in this backstabbing manner. I understand the difficulty that comes with parting. better than Ilma could ever fathom. If you would like some time alone with you’re daughter? She isn’t harsh with her words, but she has little sympathy for her protectiveness over the girl. If she really wasn’t ready for this to happen then she had no business offering in the first place.
    Her eyes blaze with the flame that threatens to burst through her skin. She flutters her wings in agitation, the flames rippling with the movements. This is her kingdom, and if someone was going to come here, announce their willingness to partake in a trade, and then question her authority or ability to lead and protect. Well, she’s not been made a phoenix for nothing. Her voice comes out firm with the power that she holds, pulling her conviction from her bones. Who is this woman to disrespect her in this way? She almost scoffs, almost mocks, but she won’t. There isn’t only one that will be involved in the care of Tahti. I will protect her, as I do for Wishbone, Tephra’s princess. Hestia makes sure to mention this last bit clearly, not to prove her capability, but to give Ilma an insight to the degree of her insult. The child had tried to withhold this information from her, which Hestia could understand having been a princess herself, but Oblivion had let it slip later when the two were alone.

Her attention pointedly turns to the child in question, ignoring the mother in the same manner that she, herself had just been ignored just moments before. Softly as anyone who’s experienced motherhood she speaks to the girl. You may choose to learn from whomever you wish. Nayl heads my warriors, Scorch my diplomats, and you may find it interesting to tail Djinni. If she will allow that.

She then turns to Solace, I personally keep tabs on the children that enter our borders under these agreements in order to keep them safe. Nerine doesn’t have just one in charge of them, any and all who are willing in my kingdom will assist when necessary. She may trust Scorch, and ordinarily she would let the mare speak, but when slighted like this, Hestia knows she must assert her authority in order to keep it. This time she does mock just slightly, but this is all already known, as per our last meeting. I do not understand why it is that someone might have… her gaze snaps to Ilma along with her head before continuing, nightmares over an agreement already made in trust and friendship. Her tail flicks with her indignity.

HESTIA

The devil whispered in my ear, you’ll never survive the storm
    I whispered back, I am the storm

@[Solace] @[Scorch] @[Ilma] @[Sochi] @[Tahti]

Don't worry about her temper. She's not going to throw away the alliance. And would still love to be friends with Solace. <3
    [Image: 345k45w.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Terms of Agreement; Solace/Hestia/Scorch/Sochi/diplomats - by Hestia - 04-29-2018, 08:22 PM