• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quand on n'a que l'amour - Wound
    Not just two women, or simply two mothers, they are two friends standing side by side on Tephra’s blackened shore. Usually supportive of one another, but today one being a rock for the other. Amorette is more than grateful that Wound offers herself up like that, not knowing when she might be able to return to favour. Now, she does not know that she would sooner rather than later, in a situation darker than she would ever have been able to imagine.

The soft words make her smile through her tears, and Amore’s muzzle finds the silvery bay’s cheek as a silent thank you. She does want to stay, and she does want to be strong for Tephra. The volcanic land is her beloved home, and the goodness in her heart drives her to selfishly give herself to the kingdom. Like that, she also blames herself for being weak. “I’m home..” she says softly, again with a small smile. She wouldn’t want to deny Levi his home either, Tephra is for all who need her. But that does not mean that his presence is easy.

Her gaze find the ocean again, and for the first time since her return Amorette can relax. Just a little, but it is a start. Her tears dry and her breath evens, and together with them some of the tension slips from her muscles. A good cry really does help. Leaning into Wound’s gentle touch, the friendly kiss on her crest, the ebony woman sighs softly. Lids close over wet eyes, and rolls her shoulders lightly.

“I know” she murmurs softly, the previous silence between them not uncomfortable. She knows Wound’s promise is not empty, she knows she can rely on the silver woman. “It is the same for me..” she says, eyes opening to find Wound’s gaze. “Being here for you, I mean.” Because what are friends if you would not be able to rely on one another? These things don’t only go in one way, it is something mutual, and it will always find its balance again.

“Thank you.”

@[wound]

Messages In This Thread
    Quand on n'a que l'amour - Wound - by Amorette - 04-22-2018, 03:14 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Wound - by wound - 04-25-2018, 06:28 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Wound - by wound - 05-20-2018, 10:44 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Wound - by wound - 05-25-2018, 07:19 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Wound - by wound - 06-04-2018, 01:34 AM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Wound - by Amorette - 06-06-2018, 02:31 PM