• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

given this one world - Sloene
    The surprise on Sloene's face is pleasant.

Djinni does love a good surprise.

Still, she enjoys the grulla mare's quick recovery equally as much; regardless of how she had mastered that, Djinni appreciates it. The rose gold mare follows the other's gaze back to the beach one final time, her ears flicking as she listens. For all that Scorch is Hestia's closest advisor - and apparently a prolific recruiter - Djinni has yet to truly form an opinion on the hairless mare. She has her suspicions, of course, given the roan's heritage, but has not yet found a need for anything more solid than suspicions.

Sloene mentions serving Nerine, and while Djinni still finds the idea rather whimsical, she had given Hestia her word, and she almost always keeps it.

"Do you intend to join the army or the diplomats?" She asks, meeting Sloene's gaze squarely with her sea-green eyes. "Or would you prefer to remain unencumbered to better serve my caste?"

ooc: i am sorry for this garbage post but i wanted to get you something up D:
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    given this one world - Sloene - by Djinni - 04-22-2018, 10:05 PM
    RE: given this one world - Sloene - by Sloene - 04-23-2018, 10:33 PM
    RE: given this one world - Sloene - by Djinni - 04-30-2018, 12:27 PM
    RE: given this one world - Sloene - by Sloene - 05-01-2018, 11:09 PM
    RE: given this one world - Sloene - by Djinni - 05-10-2018, 06:26 PM
    RE: given this one world - Sloene - by Sloene - 05-16-2018, 11:39 AM