• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i'm waking up to ash and dust; ischia recruits
    The glint within the young dragon boy’s eyes sparkles even more as the blood-and-bone stallion speaks about the brotherhood. After the Reckoning had come, Viserion had felt he would never see or hear anything about his family. He had only concluded after searching for months that they were dead. Now knowing something close to his once so-called family is alive and well only brings warmth and happiness to his heart.

But it seems that this meeting gets better and better when Takei speaks about the currently ruling king. He knows the name—the stories of the brother and skill of battle he has are something you never forget. He cannot help but smile now at everything that is happening—how sweet and lucky he fells is unexplainable.

“The Tundra was my birth home before the Reckoning came. I do not know anything else but the brotherhood,” he says, offering him an explanation of why he feels the way he does now. “I would very much like to come with you, Takei,” he says agreeing to the oryx horned chestnut tobiano. How could he not accept such an offer? He was sure he would find a place for himself easily among new and possibly old faces.
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[takei] Perhaps start a new thread in Ischia? Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'm waking up to ash and dust; ischia recruits - by Viserion - 05-12-2018, 02:35 PM