• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Desolation comes upon the sky // Porcia/Any

WATCH THE FLAMES CLIMB HIGH INTO THE NIGHT

Porcia allowed that she would be happy to meet her children, and Scorch smiled silently in response. Many of her children were rather fiery as it were, and Porcia might be in for quite a shock. In truth, the babes resembled Scorch as she had been in her younger years. Though immortal now, there was no denying Scorch's wisened years and wizened body. But back when spritely and spitfire had been two adjectives easily ascribed to the mare, she'd been a lot like her children are now. She wished Porcia the fun of those encounters.

Upon hearing the name Rome, Scorch attempted to picture a face, but no one appeared to match the name. Still, she was glad to hear that long term couples still existed out there in the vastness of Beqanna; sometimes, in the melodrama of it all, she felt as if it were her and Hestoni against a world of loose-legged child producers. It felt better to know that there was at least one other couple.

"I'm afraid I have not, but I certainly will." Heaving herself from the lagoon's warmth, Scorch clambered drippingly on to the shore. It didn't take long for her to dry however, as she hadn't any fur for the droplets to cling to. With a smile, she lowered her hammerhead to Porcia, and excused herself with a friendly politeness. "It was lovely getting to know you, Porcia, and I won't forget about our kingdom visit together, whenever that might come about. I must away however - the husband calls." Giving a foxy little wink, Scorch turned on her heels and made her way towards the said stallion, some naughty things on her mind.

Scorch

Once Khaleesi of the Amazon Jungle

@[Porcia] loved having this thread with you <3
    [Image: scorch2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Desolation comes upon the sky // Porcia/Any - by Scorch - 05-07-2018, 01:04 PM