• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Siren's Song || Deiti

I have returned to my abode.  Finding its allure more tempting then that of the rest of the island.  It was beautiful, but something about the water called to me.  Even the ocean seemed to daunting for me, at least for now.  I enjoyed my tranquil little piece of heaven.

Not many crossed my direction by accident.  Something tempted them here.  I often find myself singing as I bask in the warm sunlight.  Dipping my finned tail into the waters and with a quick flip, spraying myself with the liquid.  My songs more hummed then words.  Often the flocks of jungle avian gathered and I adjusted my tune to theirs.  They enjoyed my music as much as I enjoyed theirs.  It is only when they turn to caution that I stop my melody and slip back into the waters...

Someone was coming.

My half kelpie form dives deep quickly.  Deciding I do not know this place well enough and that strangers may be put off by my strange looks.  I linger, sapphire eyes turned to the surface, the onset of evening coming quickly.  Usually the sunlight hindered my vision from below the ponds waters, but as the sun hid beneath the jungles treetops, I could make out a reddish form hovering above...

I circle below.  Something I have felt only twice in my life, begins creeping up from the depths of my geno.  My usually soft sapphire eyes narrow upon the figure looming overhead.  Calculating the distance and excretion it would take to strike, I now tread in place.  The obsidian pearl of my tail glimmering even without the strong sunlight.  A toothy grin finds my lips as I play out options in my cranium.  I could easily grab it and drag it to the depths of my lagoon...

With a purposeful flap of my tail, I jet upwards.  My eyes focused on the form of the red creature and its position just above me on the shores.  As I grow closer I notice that perhaps this wasn't a prey creature.  Its sides hold shapes of my beloved bird friends and suddenly I begin to slow.  Stopping my assault and rethinking my plan.  I retreat slightly towards the rocky shores of the deeper end. Finding myself easing to the surface in curiosity. My face breaks the surface.  A sizable stone blocks the majority of my face from detection as I examine the visitor.  Sapphire eyes have softened again as I watch in wonder at how an equine has acquired wings like the avian, but that would be a silly question, how had she been given the shifting abilities of a kelpie. Magic.

Still I have yet to see a horse with such things.  My body begins to draw forwards, creeping from my hiding place a little more.  I did not want to scare the equid away, so I begin to hum a tune that the colorful parrots quite enjoy.  Maybe this flying horse would enjoy the same music...

Deiti

A God's Creation ~ Carnage X Dynast

@[Belgaer] So i went in a different direction and for the sake of clarity, her singing has no effects on him or anyone else.  She just enjoys singing and thinks hes a bird XD Think of Snow White lol

Messages In This Thread
    Siren's Song || Deiti - by Belgaer - 04-24-2018, 05:19 PM
    RE: Siren's Song || Deiti - by Deiti - 05-01-2018, 09:25 AM
    RE: Siren's Song || Deiti - by Belgaer - 05-12-2018, 07:50 AM
    RE: Siren's Song || Deiti - by Deiti - 05-16-2018, 10:03 PM
    RE: Siren's Song || Deiti - by Belgaer - 05-17-2018, 03:55 PM