• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm breathing in the smoke of my mental illness's cigarette // Wolfbane

Wolfbane

It feels almost too natural to fall into step alongside Trekori. The outside world feels much the same as Tephra did - full of surprises and interesting creatures. Wolfbane revels in the less-enthusiastic barb from the horned stallion, “Ladies first,” feeling all at once the familiarity of a scorned sibling. He hardly minds at all when the taller boy jams into him unexpectedly as they walk, forcing him to take the brunt of the narrow trees against his shoulder before slamming back against Kori with as much power as he could muster.

Like squabbling brothers.

“You’ll be saying it enough when you tell other horses this story.” He grunts in response, settling back into a normal pace as they pass through the tight squeeze. “Ischia huh? I’m your next-door neighbor.” He says, after rolling his eyes at Trekori’s lame jab. “Tephra born and raised, out looking for a new home and also some cool people.” Bane chimes in. “I guess you could call yourself that.” He groans, snickering as they finally reach the outer edge of the Forest. Only the shade of a few sentinel trees are cast over them now, and the blank area between this territory and the Meadow stretches ahead of them.

“First one to land in the grassy fields of the Meadow is the winner, SEE YA!” He practically shouts, darting off into a leggy canter before flicking his wings apart in one smooth, practiced motion. The vagabond youth whoops mischievously as he springs into flight, all thoughts about winning or losing forgotten in the moment of surprise. He knows Trekori won’t let him get away with cheating and for that, he’s excited.

He hasn’t felt this carefree in a while.

@[Trekori] ooc:  Lol I've got $50 on Trekori
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm breathing in the smoke of my mental illness's cigarette // Wolfbane - by Wolfbane - 05-09-2018, 01:49 PM