• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Princess Pea, sweet as can be! // Grye
    Khaeli

He is a sensitive boy, and it shows in his every mannerism and facial expression. Feeling a flood of warmth that even simple Khaeli could easily describe as love for the little gryphon, she leaned into his comforting touch and focused in on his words, allowing their soothing affect to overcome the slight nerves she felt about the distance of their flight.

"Oh Grye," She sighed happily, reaching over to nuzzle him affectionately. "I love you. You're the best."

With the reassurance that they can swim any distance they fail to travel while airborne, Khaeli inhaled as if to speak but was cut off by the stunning appearance of a dare-devil grin upon her nephews usually somber and knowledgeable face. What fun!! A shot of adrenaline pumped through her veins, and with a whoop she followed behind the little gryphon, speckled wings shooting out beside her and quickly catching against the pull of the wind.

Before she has too long to overthink it, she's up in the air, climbing higher and higher until the two glide picturesquely across the waters, laughing and whooping and swirling as the craziness of their childhood adventure blocks out any other thought. In this moment, they are happy, perfectly and serenely; and when they land on the next island, bubbling with excitement and pride, the moment seems to last forever.

It's a last hurrah, for little Khaeli; karma's way of giving her some spark before her life's flame is brutally put out.
    If all the world were apple pie ,and all the seas were ink, and all the trees were bread and cheese, what would we have to drink?
    devin's∇designs

@[Grye] just so you know, that last Grye post gave me way more feels than I'd anticipated. He is so sweet and gentle and loving and kind. I love him. Thanks for this cute thread <3 I figured I ought to wrap it up before she's dead and all.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Princess Pea, sweet as can be! // Grye - by Khaeli - 05-21-2018, 06:32 PM