• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Out with the golden we sew // Svedka

kagerus
    and in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times
    There's been a shift in the council of Hyaline, though the residents have yet to be notified. And though a kingdom meeting is in the works, I can't help but want to get ahead of the game. I could have done this as ambassador too, but somehow I felt that Hyaline kinda rocks on that side. Or at least, they need more help with war than peace in every single way. And with the political scene the way it is, well, every day is a potential threat to our lives.

I'm standing under Svedka's willow tree, just off the coast of the lake (with a daisy stuck in its branches as silent payment for letting me use his spot for this meeting). The autumn sky is clear for now, but the sun still shines only weakly upon the open area. Winter will soon be upon us, and the thickening of my mottled red-white coat tells this tale clearly. After a few minutes of waiting in thought, formulating my words, I raise my head and give a throaty call to the residents of Hyaline.

They come slowly, trickling like a stream to the lake, and I await them patiently. My nutmeg goes out to each who choose to make an appearance, head dipping, and perhaps some soft words of greeting exchanged. Eventually however, I decide that everyone who will come has, and that if more come, it will be to my joy, not to my anger.

"Hello, Hyalinians," I begin in my low voice. "For any who don't know me, I am Kagerus. It is my pleasure to announce that I have been granted to role of Protector of Hyaline. This makes me your general. Historically, Hyaline has had next to no army, or war experience. However, it is time we make an attempt. Please, if you are interested in the war caste or even in learning how to defend yourself as a diplomat, step forward and introduce yourselves. After we have all gone around, I will have more to say on the topic of training, duties, and expectations."

Quieting, I sift through the faces gathered before me, wondering who will be the first to step forward.

PLEASE EVEN IF U ARENT IN THE WAR CASTE, PLZ, PLZ SHOW UP
    <33
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    Out with the golden we sew // Svedka - by Kagerus - 04-27-2018, 06:25 PM