• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  A Man Of My Word -[Lepis]
    Arthas

The joy that was plastered on her face quickly dwindled at the mention of mares in Loess, she forced a smile but he could see through it. So there are other women? she asks, and his own body grows tense. He preferred to put the conversation off until she came back to Loess but it seemed as though it would be held now. Well....I am the King Lepis, there are mares that seek my attention whether it be for loyalty or...power. Some mares just simply thought they would have Arthas' loyalty or protection if they bore his child, and some sought after the power, the position of Queen. But Lepis his voice was gentle A kings heart will always remain with his queen. his attempt at reassuring her. His mind always lingered to Lepis, no matter how hard he tried to keep her off it. He had loved once, and she ripped his heart out, he did not want to go down the same path.....but he could not help himself with young Lepis, she was not officially the Queen of Loess (well....current queen) but Arthas could not place another in the position. He only hoped she would remain loyal to him, that when she came back to Loess everything would work out and she would regain her title as queen, standing beside Arthas.

She forced a smile on her face once again and there conversation was back to business. She admits that there was no plans of war which was almost humorous to Arthas. But perhaps they were just playing with others, victims in other ways. But Lepis moves on to mention Ischia came lurking around, and Morty sent them off, a similar outcome as Arthas' own. They have two prisoners, from Ischia and she mentioned she would not be surprised is Ischia attacked. He dipped his head in acknowledgement Ischia has been starting trouble with Loess, they tried to steal a few members, but it was unsuccessful. I though was able to successfully steal one of Ischia's stags. The damn roan flicked in his mind, he was annoying but Arthas did not mind him.

The time had come, Arthas had to depart no matter how little he desired it. He wanted Lepis to come back to Loess with him, but not just yet, she had to stay here for a bit longer. Lepis He extended his neck allowing his maw to trace her cheek I must leave now, and I promise the next time we meet you will be coming back with me. he steps closer, he inhales her scent, it had adjusted to carry the Sylva scent now, but it was still beautiful. The queen position will wait for you he whispers in her ear before wrapping his neck around hers, they embraced for a few heartbeats before he backed away. With a dip of his head he slid off back to Loess, did he just announce his love to Lepis? Would she even want him after knowing of other mares? There was still plenty of time before she came back, and time could change all plans. But his promise was a promise, he would keep the position open until she came back to Loess.

Dangerous Business

@[Lepis]

Messages In This Thread
    A Man Of My Word -[Lepis] - by Arthas - 04-28-2018, 11:33 AM
    RE: A Man Of My Word -[Lepis] - by Lepis - 04-30-2018, 11:32 AM
    RE: A Man Of My Word -[Lepis] - by Arthas - 04-30-2018, 07:13 PM
    RE: A Man Of My Word -[Lepis] - by Lepis - 05-01-2018, 10:18 AM
    RE: A Man Of My Word -[Lepis] - by Arthas - 05-02-2018, 07:13 PM
    RE: A Man Of My Word -[Lepis] - by Lepis - 05-09-2018, 09:00 PM
    RE: A Man Of My Word -[Lepis] - by Arthas - 05-10-2018, 08:01 PM