• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  It’s not all snow that is white; anyone
    And if I fell, would you be there to catch me?
    Ilma

As time stretches, the white winged mare wonders if this was a good idea at all - but no, she should not doubt herself. It is early winter, and she can not handle staying in the one place all the time, nor can she say she is a great diplomat if she can’t even recruit other horses.

But she doesn’t have to wait overly long. Another approaches, a pinto-grulla mare with a horn. She looks not much different from any other horse in Beqanna, although she is not that regular black or brown, having been gifted with several different genes that allow her to stand out in her own way, including her silver mane.

Ilma smiles at her; she gives a pleasant greeting after all. ”Good day, I am Ilma from Hyaline.” She offers lightly, happy to have someone to talk to. It is funny she got approached first but perhaps, she had been lost in thought a bit too much to find out a lone horse. But she’s glad all the same, even if this mare belongs to another kingdom (although come to think of it, she doesn’t smell like either one).

don't let the fear of flying stop you from falling

@[Gendrith]
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    RE: It’s not all snow that is white; anyone - by Ilma - 05-09-2018, 03:45 AM