• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  It’s not all snow that is white; anyone
    The white winged mare was prooving to be quite good company, and from what she was explaining of her homeland, it sounded like there were more characters like her, at least in that aspect.

Gedrinth smiled as she closed her eyes, picturing the warmth of summer, and the sounds of birds along with what Ilma was explaining. A grin grew across her face, "I must say, it sounds like a beautiful place." she opened her eyes, looking into the fae's "Kagerus is a caring and daring soul, at lesat from what you said. I also must say I believe in a simmilar manor, try and diffuse a sittuation if you are directly involved or if they want to get along. If the two sides don't want to get along, stay out of it.

I think I would like to visit, at least for the time being. It might turn into forever, though."

She smiled. Maybe she would find a friend in this mare, and perhaps more in the kingdom...

@[ilma]
    Gedrinth | Mare | Age 4 | Hyaline| No Rank | Unknown Parents
    Frea | Mare | Age 13 | Wandering | Loner | Fart (Call) x Rea (Tinsel)
    Kwazi | Stallion | Age 15 | Loner | Unknown Parents
    Enchida | Mare | Age Unknown | Carnage(Cassi) x Hoxepin(Taz) | (No Account, yet)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: It’s not all snow that is white; anyone - by Gedrinth - 05-11-2018, 02:34 AM