• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Baltas, any
    Politics... and warfare.

They're exactly what Baltas left behind when he entered Beqanna, and he'd had no wish to encounter them again. But Kagerus's small speech is so compelling that Baltas can't help but want to agree. The whole light sanctuary thing sounds great, why wouldn't he want to protect it? And even if there would be fighting... well, at least he was on the good side this time, struggling against evil.

"Of course I'll help," Baltas replies. "But... All of my training so far has been on carrying a rider into battle. I'm not sure how I would fare against more experienced horses." He desperately hopes that he can still help in some way. Because he wants to help. He wants to keep Hyaline and its horses safe.

Messages In This Thread
    Baltas, any - by Baltas - 05-01-2018, 09:50 AM
    RE: Baltas, any - by Kagerus - 05-01-2018, 06:41 PM
    RE: Baltas, any - by Baltas - 05-01-2018, 10:01 PM
    RE: Baltas, any - by Kagerus - 05-01-2018, 11:02 PM
    RE: Baltas, any - by Baltas - 05-02-2018, 09:39 AM