• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I woke up like this - Any

Well this is different. Loess is a land with chaos built right into the geography, where climate means little from one vale to the next. Its a little disconcerting, to be perfectly honest. But it is a change, and I need change. Besides, this is Castile's domicile, and my affection for him is enough to keep me local for the time being. For now I keep my feet on the ground. What with all the shifting monarchies and the migration of the kingdom inhabitants, I have to wonder if I'll come across a soul. Surely, it's quiet now. 

Restlessly, I have wandered. Why not? I have little else to keep me occupied these days. The chill in the air hat made my coat grow long in defense, but I have spent hours refining it. Once more I glow with otherworldly glamour, the flames of my mane shining in iridescent loveliness. It is a kind of control. When all else fails, I can be beautiful, and it is a truth solely in my power. Little else is, anymore. Perhaps that will change. Not today, no, but soon. For now I seek connection, conversation. Perhaps I'll come across Arthas, and see if he is a one worthy of a degree of loyalty. It's possible. There is another nearby, watching me. With a bored rustling of wings, I step around to sight them. "Come out, come out, whoever you are!" My voice carries, silver toned and feminine, with a vague undercurrent of something less delicate. I was nice. I was kind. It made me weak. It was time to try a different tack, or rather, it was time to return to my roots. Sweet and kind conflict when your newest goal is to kill a clown. Brutally.

SABRA

I'm Hell on Heels, Say What You Will

Messages In This Thread
    I woke up like this - Any - by Sabra - 05-01-2018, 01:20 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Despayr - 05-01-2018, 09:19 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Sabra - 05-02-2018, 01:39 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Despayr - 05-09-2018, 11:47 AM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Arthas - 05-15-2018, 08:19 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Sabra - 05-16-2018, 01:43 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Despayr - 05-16-2018, 09:19 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Arthas - 05-17-2018, 07:00 PM