• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain

Leilan’s little jest earns him a more serious response this time, but he shrugs and refrains from further commenting then. ”Up to you.” he says.

He flicks his ear as Arthas steps closer, and like the first time they met, he wonders who would win if a battle should occur. But he’s not here to challenge Arthas on his first day. Perhaps by the time he is almost bored to death in Loess, though, he might have to choose that unorthodox method. But he secretly hopes to make Arthas his friend or at least an ally, because Leilan doesn’t really like holding grudges or stuff like that.

The comment on lack of discipline makes him shake his head. ”Oh no, it’s just that you picked the one brother to steal if you wanted a disciplined one. I recommend you try with...” he muses for a moment, ”Anyone else would do nicely, really, I promise. But you know, perhaps you’re able to earn the respect you seek, like Brennen before you. I’m just not too trusting of a king I do not know yet and haven’t personally chosen to follow, as you might understand.” he explains - more calmly than one would expect but, he feels that reason is something that might sway Arthas more than his constant annoying him.

@[Arthas]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain - by Arthas - 05-02-2018, 06:58 PM
    RE: A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain - by Leilan - 05-05-2018, 04:42 AM
    RE: A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain - by Arthas - 05-05-2018, 07:30 PM
    RE: A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain - by Leilan - 05-10-2018, 12:08 PM
    RE: A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain - by Arthas - 05-10-2018, 07:05 PM
    RE: A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain - by Leilan - 05-11-2018, 01:25 PM
    RE: A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain - by Arthas - 05-15-2018, 08:12 PM
    RE: A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain - by Leilan - 05-16-2018, 03:13 PM