• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain

Perhaps he is not a mastermind - but he sure is able to pretend to be. He's clever enough for it, after all - just not so very cunning, and not really planning ahead too far, so that the only thing he can do in Loess now is observe and try to win Arthas over - to be enough of a friend that he'll be willing to let him go at some point (honestly, to just set him free for the breeding season would be fun enough for Leilan, although, there are some mares out here too, he knows).

Perhaps if Arthas wasn't so tense about the whole Ischia thing, -which is something Leilan can simply not understand-, they would have been some kind of friends already. For now, it's the one point they will never agree on, and so the gold-streaked roan doesn't bring it up. Not right now anyway, after just arriving. He acts like an idiot all the time - agreed, but even a maybe-or-maybe-not-a-mastermind can get a feel of things.

To be honest, he just thinks Arthas is way too serious about his whole king-business. He respects the male just about enough not to constantly comment on it (after all he's made king by a little girl, and king of about two other horses last time he visited); he just can't really see his enemy-rival-friend as his king. But perhaps as a king if he proves to be worthy. For now, Leilan is just going to stick his nose everywhere to find out how the dapple Andalusian falls with the other Loessians, and maybe he will indeed not have any issues when he gets out.

He nods to Arthas then. "I guess I will go look for that place, then." he agrees (not that he truly thinks of ever joining or finding a rank, but a prisoner must find his place also).

@[Arthas] Wrapping this up, if you want a new one that's more up-to-date let me know or just tag. Smile
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain - by Arthas - 05-02-2018, 06:58 PM
    RE: A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain - by Leilan - 05-05-2018, 04:42 AM
    RE: A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain - by Arthas - 05-05-2018, 07:30 PM
    RE: A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain - by Leilan - 05-10-2018, 12:08 PM
    RE: A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain - by Arthas - 05-10-2018, 07:05 PM
    RE: A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain - by Leilan - 05-11-2018, 01:25 PM
    RE: A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain - by Arthas - 05-15-2018, 08:12 PM
    RE: A Product Of Your Despair- Lelain - by Leilan - 05-16-2018, 03:13 PM