• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Princess Pea, sweet as can be! // Alonwy + Sylvan Murderers
    Khaeli

Well, thanks to all those training practices with Grye, she'd become quite adept at flying. A little too adept for her occasional babysitter and half-sister, Alonwy, however. It was always Khaeli, not so far! And please stay down here where I can see you. But ah, Khaeli has a mind of her own, free spirited and all too eager to live and learn. Her mother knew it, and her father certainly knew it; but her sister seemed to think otherwise.

Today proves to be nothing new for the pair, at least at first. The Ischian landscape is boring and thoroughly explored for the little princess, and with Grye off and about elsewhere, she's going next to crazy just walking. When she tries to subtly unfurl her spot-sprinkled wings, a sharp hey! Don't even think about it, erupts from behind her. Ugh! Could Alonwy get any more controlling?!

Thinking this a fun game now, Khaeli skirts ahead towards the beaches, followed by worried calls - but the worry is dotted with laughter, so Khaeli does not truly heed the warnings she is given. By the time the Ischian jungle drops off behind her little hooves, her wings are completely unfurled, and just as she's about to splash into the ocean, she takes to the air. "Yuppee!"

Khaeli, get down here, I mean it!

"C'mon! I'm going to the meadow! See if you can keep up."

Oh, little Khaeli with the brave heart and trusting eyes - if only you knew the dangers that await you.

Gliding easily over the thermals, the little princess went slowly enough that her babysitter could easily keep up - and eventually the threats stopped being issued and they can finally travel in some peace and quiet. Before long, Khaeli is tucking her wings to deftly land in the open clearing of the meadow - right in the middle of the public eye.

Grinning, she turns to the tobiano. "See! That wasn't so..." But the words die on her tongue when she catches the look her sister is giving her. Uh oh... She's in big trouble.
    If all the world were apple pie, and all the seas were ink, and all the trees were bread and cheese, what would we have to drink?
    devin's∇designs

@[devin] let me know if this is okay!
    Sylvans, just hold off til we say go Smile

Messages In This Thread
    Princess Pea, sweet as can be! // Alonwy + Sylvan Murderers - by Khaeli - 05-02-2018, 10:55 PM