• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Princess Pea, sweet as can be! // Alonwy + Sylvan Murderers
    Khaeli

Alonwy wasted no time making it clear exactly how she felt about Khaeli's little game. A confused and hurt look quickly filled the void of the girl's expression, her ears pressing back remorsefully and submissively. "I just wanted to explore Aly, you're my favourite sister and I thought it would be fun, I'm really sorry, I should have listened." But her long list of apologies met deaf ears, and she only sunk further into herself.

Still, er bright eyes caught the way Alonwy scanned the meadow as if for predators, and a wave of unease rolled over her. Stepping with her hind legs, she pivoted to glue her winged side to the tobiano's, nestling into her babysitter despite the lankiness of her half-yearling's frame. "I'm really sorry," she tried again, keeningly - but she forgave Alonwy her silence, stuffing the tears she felt gather in her eyes back to where they came from. Crying wouldn't help now - it would only add to the mess she'd made.

When the tobiano did deign to speak again, she spoke with the false sincerity of someone trying to manipulate children into doing what was right by making that thing seem like it was a game. Of course, little Khaeli fell for it full force - mostly because she wanted desperately to please Alonwy, but also because sneaking sounded terribly fun.

"Oh! Oh! I can be the sneakiest. C'mon! I'll show you."

After whispering the words (for somehow the game was still filled with an awful lot of real-life tension and fear), Khaeli turned to head back the way she'd come. In truth, her spotted figure did blend well into the snow and the trees, and she used her wins to hide mot of her body even more. She stepped quickly but with care, keeping her head low to watch for any obstacles, darting behind big trees whenever possible.

"We'll be home in no time!"
    If all the world were apple pie ,and all the seas were ink, and all the trees were bread and cheese, what would we have to drink?
    devin's∇designs

@[Alonwy] @[Lokii] ?

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Princess Pea, sweet as can be! // Alonwy + Sylvan Murderers - by Khaeli - 05-03-2018, 04:57 PM