• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

best have your wits about you [Maugrim]
      Although he had only spent a few days on the tropical island, Jesper already feels a tinge of sorrow at being here and, not there. Ischia held the comforts of warmth and, family, while Sylva grows colder each day. He did not just notice the change in the temperature or, the length of day but, also the amount of light present. Prior to the clown's claim on the great forest, the canopy did filter out much of the light; however, now, it seemed as though darkness crept out of the shadows themselves. Light could not reach through the blanket of perpetually amber leaves and, the dense fog that choked every square inch.

Aquamarine gaze adjusts to the dimly lit maze ahead of him. Deciding it is best to become reacquainted with Morty's Sylva, muscled haunches engage to push him into motion. Limbs execute a light walk as steed makes his way amongst the tree trunks. Thick crest arches to draw whiskered muzzle into broadening breast as onyx stallion collects himself. Muscular sinew coils beneath sleek pelt, ready like a spring, to release the tension upon his lurking attacker. Salmon domes rapidly filter through the damp, earthy must of the forest in an attempt to warn male of an impending threat. Sensing nothing, attention shifts to the nearby pool of water. He steps towards the edge and, extends his pursed lips without hesitation. Single sip of cool liquid is drawn into mouth and, down throat before poll lifts and cautious glances are cast all around steed. Jesper had every reason to suspect something stood nearby, lurking in the depths behind him. After another unalerting scan, proboscis lowers to take another sip. Lobes move frantically atop cranium in hopes of getting a read on the danger prior to facing it. Between each sip, poll jerks up. Jesper scans the woods though he can not detect where the creepy feeling emanates from.
    jesper
    carnage x bethanie
    devin's∇designs

@[Maugrim]

OOC: Let's get this party started! I think I left this open-ended enough for you =) Let me know if I need to change anything!

Messages In This Thread
    best have your wits about you [Maugrim] - by Jesper - 05-04-2018, 05:51 AM