• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

best have your wits about you [Dynast]
    Light blue orbs note the demoness' intense, red stare and, pinned ears. Her gaze is cold despite its fiery hue. Her words bellow from her soul and, her charge is fueled by a fierce anger. Glossy pools widen and bronze-tipped lobes tuck beneath abundant raven-and-bronze streaked tresses. Poll shoots up before Jesper attempts to interject. "You are not my mother!" She does not seem to hear him over her own volume. Long-lashed lids blink several times over glossy pools. The female's next sentence includes one word that, finally, rings loud and clear with the ebony stag. Imperial. He met the stallion in Loess, last year. Deiti introduced them to each other.

Maw parts in a gasp as Jesper realizes whom this deranged mare thinks he is. But, it was too late. Her translucent, jelly-like tentacles are inches from wrapping around him. In a last minute defense, neck cranes to lower poll down and to the right, away from her impending assault. Her bared teeth ensnare his crest, thick mat of locks and, all. And then, his pelt receives the cool, stinging touch of her appendages. He winces in discomfort though, with his muzzle nearly touching the ground, he doubts she can see his pain and thus, she cannot take satisfaction in knowing she did this. Poll remains low with chin tucked near fetlock of right front to protect jugular vein. Weight shifts to the left with right hind limb crossing over left in order to pivot chassis in an attempt to slam left side against her right side. She could, of course, hang on for the whirlwind ride, around and around they go or, he would catch her unaware and, perhaps, dislodge her grip from his thick crest. While holding this defensive posture, male finds his words and, tries once more to reason with her, though, he doubts it will do much good. His tone is smooth yet, pleading. "My mother is Bethanie, daughter of Brennen. She was raped by Carnage, just another one of his victims. Please, you have me mistaken with your daughter. I am not even a female, lady!"
    jesper
    carnage x bethanie
    devin's∇designs

@[Dynast]
    Haha. That is all I can say =)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: best have your wits about you [Dynast] - by Jesper - 05-12-2018, 05:04 PM