• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

F R E A K S H O W [Jesper]
    https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tinos" rel="stylesheet">
    I'm every nightmare you've ever had, I'm your worst dream come true.
    Flames glisten and reflect on Mortem’s ice eyes. There is nothing to be said, as he watches the plume of fire engulf the other black stallion. The manic grin stays planted on his face, and after Drax has finished he looks over to him.

“You are worthy, Drax. Worthy of much more than Brennen could give you. Welcome to hell, my friend.” His faze turns back to Jesper, who is scorched, skin bare and blistered. Morty does not move to harm Jesper further - anything else would just be an ego boost, and the clown was fine with waiting for now. “Drax, I’d like you to mock with one of Loess’ own. And practice your ability until you’ve mastered it...you will do such great thing, Fire Child.” With that the clown retreats to the shadows, leaving Drax to do what he pleased and Jesper to wallow in his pain.

Modicum Mortem

@[Drax] @[Jesper] wrapping this up Smile

Messages In This Thread
    F R E A K S H O W [Jesper] - by Modicum Mortem - 05-04-2018, 05:01 PM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Jesper] - by Jesper - 05-04-2018, 06:06 PM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Jesper] - by Drax - 05-07-2018, 07:51 PM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Jesper] - by Jesper - 05-08-2018, 07:14 AM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Jesper] - by Drax - 05-10-2018, 07:47 PM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Jesper] - by splash - 05-11-2018, 05:16 AM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Jesper] - by Modicum Mortem - 05-11-2018, 08:09 AM