• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any]
    Wyrm is rather good at striking nerves, so when the dappled stallion’s ears flatten against his poll, he isn’t surprised. In fact, it makes the smile on his face widen mischievously - poor king, had he ever come face to face with someone that challenged what little authority he had?

Just as his maw opens to reply, another stallion interrupts them. He seems too giddy to be much of a captive, so Wyrm looks to Arthas with an eyebrow cocked. What was this guy’s handle? “Wyrm.” The emerald stag replied to him coldly, not very keen on giving him much more than that.

Two-toned eyes look back to Arthas. “My services can go to wherever you need them. I was the King of Heaven’s Gates for a time. And a Nerine gladiator after the Reckoning. My skill set is suited for most anything.”

@[Arthas] @[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any] - by Wyrm - 05-04-2018, 05:30 PM
    RE: Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any] - by Arthas - 05-04-2018, 07:53 PM
    RE: Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any] - by Wyrm - 05-04-2018, 08:46 PM
    RE: Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any] - by Leilan - 05-05-2018, 04:51 AM
    RE: Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any] - by Arthas - 05-05-2018, 07:03 PM
    RE: Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any] - by Wyrm - 05-07-2018, 06:20 AM
    RE: Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any] - by Leilan - 05-10-2018, 01:49 PM
    RE: Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any] - by Arthas - 05-10-2018, 06:59 PM