• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any]

To be honest, Leilan tries to challenge Arthas on a weekly, if not daily basis. But he does not challenge his position as ruler of Loess - instead he challenges everything he believes in, like that Leilan is a prisoner or that life and kings are supposed to be taken seriously; something Leilan really doesn’t care about at all.

He is not disappointed when the green stallion smirks mischievously, but he is afterwards when he is replied to with a simple, very cool one-word answer. Boring! It’s not like the roaning male would want to challenge the newcomer, Arthas does a very fine job at that, but the joker is slightly disappointed. Here he thought that this Wyrm-man was going to stir up the hill kingdom a bit.

Arthas’ reply is as serious as ever, so Leilan takes the dry tone today. ”You cannot mean for me to challenge the lady or the skinny child, can you?” The king of sloppy hills tries so hard to ignore him, he might just choke on it.

Then Wyrm mentions something interesting to the gold-and-silver maned. Nerine. ”Hey, Arthas,” he says in a deliberatly low, soft tone. ”I think you finally got a recruit with a bit of battle history there, if you can make him stay.” Acting as if he’s some kind of advisor - but well, since the dapple grey hasn’t given him something else to do, he will try anything. Funny, it reminds him of when he was just a small baby, competing for attention in the exact same way with his twin sister who always got the attention of his parents and the Amazons just for being a girl, gullible and sweet.

@[Arthas]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any] - by Wyrm - 05-04-2018, 05:30 PM
    RE: Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any] - by Arthas - 05-04-2018, 07:53 PM
    RE: Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any] - by Wyrm - 05-04-2018, 08:46 PM
    RE: Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any] - by Leilan - 05-05-2018, 04:51 AM
    RE: Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any] - by Arthas - 05-05-2018, 07:03 PM
    RE: Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any] - by Wyrm - 05-07-2018, 06:20 AM
    RE: Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any] - by Leilan - 05-10-2018, 01:49 PM
    RE: Ghost in the Mirror [Arthas/Any] - by Arthas - 05-10-2018, 06:59 PM