• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

This is my Kingdom come -[Wolfbane,Any]

Dear Fairies, how boring was this kingdom! Hills, bushes and trees as far as the roaning stallion could see; except for where the smalles rocks made up some sort of beach - not too inviting a place either. In a few days’ time, Leilan was rightly disappointed, and his life as a prisoner of Arthas not exciting enough. How could he keep this up for a year? There were hardly any other horses around. He had not found out yet if Arthas’ promise that he was being watched constantly held any truth to it, but he was not here to risk it. He was here to perhaps restore the relationship between him and Arthas, and to Leilan, unfortunatelt for Arthas that meant that he would be around to annoy him. Every. Single. Opportunity.

This was one of them. The colt was obviously a new recruit, and the golden-maned piece of annoyance was greeting them easily as if he was just a regular kingdom member. Perhaps that was the best way to win Arthas over, honestly. And it would help him enjoy himself a little also.

”Good day! I see you brought a friend!” he grins his signature cheeky smile, nodding to the youger male. ”Are you here to join Loess? It would be great if you did, there’s definitely a lack of members here.” he told them, nodding as if to himself. Looking at the palomino-blue male, he smiled once again. Cheery as always. ”I’m Leilan. Welcome! Even if it’s just a visit, after all.” Perhaps he could talk to someone else for a change, evem briefly, and the silver-golden maned male is definitely not one to let the opportunity pass.

@[Arthas] @[Wolfbane]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: This is my Kingdom come -[Wolfbane,Any] - by Leilan - 05-05-2018, 05:03 AM