• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

This is my Kingdom come -[Wolfbane,Any]

Wolfbane

For a King, Arthas travels like a rogue bandit. Wolfbane finds it hard to keep up with him, halfway through their journey. He’d always been so dependant on his wings; what need was there for walking? This painfully obvious reminder that not all horses in Beqanna could fast travel seemed like a good lesson for Bane to learn. Patience, after all, had never been his strong suit. 

They talk very little, which is fine for the striped boy. He’d much rather be observing the world around them and memorizing this route for later, anyways. Beqanna’s outer corners were still a mystery to him, and he was enjoying the ability to finally have an idea of what his world looked like.

Soon enough, the odd blend of red-and-gold trees thins out and they’ve come to a brief pause: “This is Loess.” Arthas tells him then, naming the smattering of hills and hazy air as his Kingdom. To others it might not seem much - a handful of empty space - but to Wolfbane the atmosphere seems perfect. Even as they ingress further, his excitement grows. “Tephra is different than most every other place.” The new recruit laughs, “But yes, different. In a good way.” He tacks on the end, in case Arthas might want to know.

It’s not long before Arthas’ call rouses another body. Out here, Wolfbane is surprised to see any activity at all, but when a speckled bay approaches he does his best to hide the shock. “Good day!” the new face begins, and for a second Bane expects this to be his new companion here. Wrong is what he ends up being, because Leilan has plenty to say and yet nothing of substance to offer. “I’m Wolfbane, and yes I’m here to join. Why are you here?” He wants to know, holding a curious look for a moment before turning those questioning eyes to his new King, Arthas.

@[Arthas] @[Leilan]
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: This is my Kingdom come -[Wolfbane,Any] - by Wolfbane - 05-09-2018, 10:17 AM