• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

This is my Kingdom come -[Wolfbane,Any]

The colt did not seem to like his little speech, but since it lacked sustenance Leilan couldn’t blame him for it, and he simply nodded respectfully to the winged boy. Because Arthas has already given his version of events, he nods and shrugs. ”Still don’t know why on earth he wanted me, but he stole me, so I’m here to... well.” He flicks his ears as he looks at the grey sideways before continuing, ”Either annoy him enough that he comes to love me or that he kicks me out.” He winks at Arthas, as if to say and I already know that you secretly love it, and smiles cheerfully at Wolfbane.

Something occurs to him as he looks the winged boy over - he is taking this kingdom-picking quite seriously. ”I bet you’re about as serious a face in life as my nephew Kori, but he’s all right, or going to be.” he adds - were all young colts stiff and only just thawing when they turned two, maybe these days? He wonders if it has something to do with the climate he grew up in that he is such a jester, since not many horses are able to stand him these days it seems. Such a pity, life is much more fun if you approached it the Leilan way. But it seemed Trekori was going in the right direction at least. He hopes Arthas and Wolfbane too, some day. But perhaps it’s too early to convince the striped colt of that. He studies the young man’s face, perhaps he can find out.

Aaaand Arthas continues the serious and boring route. Does Wolfbane like Loess? The roan shrugs a little at his question but jerks his head up when he says the mountains would provide cover from eyes on the ground. ”Hey man, don’t go encouraging the young man to seclude himself, come on now.” he complaints. Young male teenagers had the tendency to do that on their own quite well, he knew from experience. ”I am sure Loess has more to offer than that.” he adds - hey, it’s not like he means to harm Loess or Arthas in any way, he can be helpful or try to be sometimes - but in his own way.

@[Wolfbane] @[Arthas]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: This is my Kingdom come -[Wolfbane,Any] - by Leilan - 05-11-2018, 12:55 PM