• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

This is my Kingdom come -[Wolfbane,Any]

Wolfbane

For a prisoner and his guard, Leilan and Arthas seem rather relaxed together. Wolfbane’s surprise seems to grow as the two interact; Leilan winking coyly and chatting him up as if the three had been friends for quite some time. And the mention of a Kori … it makes Wolfbane wonder.

He feels unsettled and that turns him silent, but soon decides that comfort is only the least of his necessities. He wanted to be like his father: bold, respected, and a useful member to his Kingdom. Loess was his Kingdom, now, so he had to make the best of it. “I like what I see.” He tells Arthas with an encouraging smile. It was an honest response, one he follows with, “I can’t wait to get a proper view of it.”

Of course, he means by flying. Leilan, however, finds this idea abhorrent. Bane can only assume it’s because of his lack of wings. How could someone who’s never flown understand the simple wonder of having the skies all to themselves? “You’re right, actually.” Wolfbane chuckles, speaking directly to Leilan now. “I’m sure Loess does have more to offer.” He grins.

His head turns once more to Arthas, and a determined look settles over his square chin. “Who do we consider our allies and enemies? I want to start my training as soon as possible.”

@[Arthas] @[Leilan]
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: This is my Kingdom come -[Wolfbane,Any] - by Wolfbane - 05-16-2018, 02:38 PM