• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

This is my Kingdom come -[Wolfbane,Any]

To be honest, Leilan rather liked Arthas. And Wolfbane too, since the colt manages to loose a bit of his initial stiffness. He's rather upset that Arthas turns him down so easily, dismisses him like a small child that's asking too many questions. Heck, he thought he was here to learn a bit about Loess, maybe come to like it. But with this continuous behaviour, he doesn't think he can do so, because first he needs to overcome the idea of Arthas being king (and not as Leilan's temporary king, but the fact that he is king at all - since he wasn't chosen by Loess' members but rather they all fled when he became king, that doesn't sound like he's good at his job). And the dapple grey is not making that task easy for the roan at the moment. So far he's only been bossing the slightly younger stallion around. If that's all he thinks he can do with a prisoner, or do to anyone who might be "beneath" him, he's honestly just not worth much of Leilan's attention. Perhaps that's why he sticks around so far - hoping that by keeping him on edge, he may see another side of the Andalusian male.

But Arthas even goes so far as to almost-literally order him away. If you don't mind Leilan, I wish to speak to Bane alone. Now, that, I tell you, stings. But he can handle. He snorts. "I don't mind you talking business." he says, but tags along anyway. Arthas didn't say he had to leave, just that he was going to talk to Bane alone, which meant ignoring the golden-clad roan. Which also meant he was free to tag along as long as he didn't interfere. It's bordering on what was ordered, but he's always good at finding the loopholes.

So it is that he hears about the alliance with Sylva - he knew that - and Hyaline - he wasn't told, cause why bother? He narrows his eyes at Arthas' back, but what finally causes him to bolt (figuratively today) is that he calls Ischia their enemy. He stops, and speaks loudly at the dapple grey. "I don't think Brennen even knows you hate him so much, Arthas." he tells the male - coolly now. Too bad, this rivalling thing that they had going on in a somewhat friendly manner, now turns another way. But he's not done yet, and doesn't allow the other to speak up. "And I seriously don't understand why. There's been one steal attempt from Ischia in that mess of random steals that went about everywhere, just before you ended up with me, and they've stolen from Sylva just as well. Do I have to tell you about the attempts from Nerine and the other kingdoms?" His ears lay flat against his head when he spits out the words. "I for one thought we might be as similar in kingdoms as two could get. But it seems you're dead-set on making your most likely ally your very worst enemy." he finishes.

And before either stallion gets a chance to speak up or attack, he turns and gallops away from them.

Fuck you, Arthas.

@[Wolfbane] @[Arthas]
    Well, that escalated quickly. He's actually hurt and angry about it!
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: This is my Kingdom come -[Wolfbane,Any] - by Leilan - 05-18-2018, 12:08 PM