• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't Light My Fire -[Morty]
    https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tinos" rel="stylesheet">
    I'm every nightmare you've ever had, I'm your worst dream come true.

Mortem doesn’t “seek out” many recruits. They all find him, because they all know what they crave (chaos, murder, sex, what have you). On occasion, he will steal with he wants (like Kwartz) or he’ll ask someone to come join his ranks, but for the most part, they all came on their own accord. They come because the clown can give them what they never had, they come because the clown doesn’t stifle who they really are.

Today is no different, as the fire breather floats down to earth and through the snow-covered trees. Mortem watches, ever the stalker, as the young stallion shoots a long stream of flames from his throat. The clown grins - oh how they knew where they belonged.

“If you hate the snow, then you’ve found yourself in the wrong place,” He murmurs from the shadows. Where oh where was he hiding? The boy would have to find out. “But if it’s chaos you seek, Fire Child, I’m sure we could work around that.”
    Modicum Mortem

@[Drax]

|Proceed with Caution|

Messages In This Thread
    Don't Light My Fire -[Morty] - by Drax - 05-04-2018, 08:04 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Morty] - by Modicum Mortem - 05-04-2018, 08:59 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Morty] - by Drax - 05-05-2018, 07:37 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Morty] - by Drax - 05-07-2018, 07:09 PM