• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't Light My Fire -[Morty]
    Drax
    thats what they all say the ebony pony says almost as if he couldn't care less if Drax stayed in Sylva. Drax is slightly taken aback by the lack of interest, he thought for sure the king would be impressed with him, but he refuses to allow his emotion show. His gaze remains stone cold as he stares straight on into the kings eyes.

It is then that the King tempts Drax, he wants Drax to show him what his flames are capable of. A test to see if Drax is worth the time. His eyes narrow in on the pony before his head shifts to a tree just behind the king. He tucks his head in slightly as he takes in a deep breath of air, he takes a moment to gather his thought before aiming and opening his maw. Simultaneously a flame escaped his maw, it shoots out at the tree melting all the snow that lay on it, and melting all the smaller branches. His flame was strong, but it would only grow stronger as he grew older. The bulk of the tree remained in tact but it was scorched, as his flame died down and smoke puffed from his maw he turns to gaze at the king. He does not speak, he allows his flames to speak for him, did he do enough to prove himself?

Don't Light My Fire

@[Mordicum Mortem] Idk why i can't ever get this tag to work

Messages In This Thread
    Don't Light My Fire -[Morty] - by Drax - 05-04-2018, 08:04 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Morty] - by Drax - 05-05-2018, 07:37 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Morty] - by Drax - 05-07-2018, 07:09 PM