• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven]
    It was difficult to remember the exact length of time that she'd followed her father away from Ischia. Autumn had come and gone and now winter was in it's final days. Although Icy cold, the afternoon sun offered a little of its warmth as she stood exposed in the meadow. Contented as she grazed she hardly noticed the approach of another as she ground soft green shoots of grass between her teeth. His voice is the first sign of him and she jumps instinctively away, her heart pounding loudly in her ears. Tentatively she watches the green pointed colt as he blew a gentle flame over the snowy layer revealing a plethora of new spring growth beneath it. There was something familiar about him, she noticed as his wings hang about him. Again, her mind flees back to her brief time on Ischia. It felt so long ago and, yet, she knew that it wasnt.

Just as she seemed to be drawing to the conclusion of their past meeting, he inquired upon the itch. He speaks of the same island that she'd felt pressing in on her.

"My name is Maiven," she responded to his question and was taken aback by the sound of his own.

Drax, he was the rambunctious colt that she'd stumbled upon one day in the tropical forest as he played with his brother. The three of them had explored the Lagoon together before they had been interrupted by the sudden change of leadership.

"My father and I left Ischia with the exiled Krone and her children." She explained, trying not delve too deep into the memory of that fateful day. "We reside in Tephra now."

Though the place had felt coarse and too hot in the beginning, she'd found herself growing quite fond of the volcanic land and rocks. It was home because that was were her family was.

@[Drax]

Messages In This Thread
    Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 05-05-2018, 07:55 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 05-12-2018, 08:32 AM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 05-15-2018, 08:29 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 05-17-2018, 11:20 AM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 05-17-2018, 07:52 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 05-20-2018, 02:17 PM