• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven]
    Recognition slowly fills his eyes as he gazes upon her. His expression is unfamiliar to her, but it somehow makes her uncomfortable. Shifting her discomfort slowly grew as he spoke about Brennen and about how he now lived in Sylva. Yes, everyone was talking about him, but she wasn’t quite sure if that was such a good thing. She could see how the mention of the autumnal forest troubled her father and she knew that it would not be an ideal place to visit. Shifting her weight, she tossed a glance over her shoulder back towards the path she’d emerged from. The journey back home wasn’t too long and she knew that Durotan would be looking for her soon.

As she prepared herself to make her excuses she was startled by the unexpected touch of his body against hers. His position against her was firm and she knew that her struggle would not be beneficial. She swallowed hard past the lump that had grown in her throat.

“I – I don’t think…” Her voice drifted off as she was filled with the weight of her uncertainty. “My father will be wondering where I am. I should really return to him.”

The sound of her own voice wasn’t too convincing, even to her ears. Her heart began to pound louder in her ears as she waited for him to allow her to move past him.

@[Drax]

Messages In This Thread
    Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 05-05-2018, 07:55 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 05-12-2018, 08:32 AM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 05-15-2018, 08:29 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 05-17-2018, 11:20 AM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Drax - 05-17-2018, 07:52 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven] - by Maiven - 05-20-2018, 02:17 PM