• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

...and I'm home - Sochi, anyone
    I hope that you catch me, ‘cause I’m already falling
    Ilma

As the white mare's hooves crunch the snow underneath her feat, she catches the predatory scent that is mingled with horse scent, and smiles - knowing she is on the right track. Following it becomes a whole different ordeal; unlike the tigress, she has no claws to get a hold on tree bark and no grip on solid rock. But she climbs anyway, swaying left or right depending on the obstacle. She could fly, probably, if she'd thought of that, but alas, at the moment she does not.

And it's not needed either, because as soon as the black and orange comes into view, the wild cat drops her stalking act - scaring away a herd of deer - to greet her. As Sochi climbs down, it becomes apparent to Ilma that once again the girl has grown - soon many won't say that she is a girl, but a young woman instead. She smiles at how quickly she responds to her visitor though - eagerness, perhaps, is what defines youth today.

As she is greeted, she nods warmly in return. Sochi has conveniently shifted back into horse form, which to be honest, makes it a little easier for Ilma to talk to her. "Hello Sochi. I was looking for you," she begins. "I thought maybe you wanted to know a little more about Hyaline while you're here, and perhaps if you have wish to train or learn with any of us, we can appoint you some kind of mentorship too." she asks - she supposes, that when she's so obviously been looking for the girl, she would be wondering why if she didn't tell her directly what it was about.

don't let the fear of flying stop you from falling

@[Sochi]
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    ...and I'm home - Sochi, anyone - by Ilma - 05-06-2018, 06:24 AM
    RE: ...and I'm home - Sochi, anyone - by sochi - 05-09-2018, 10:46 AM
    RE: ...and I'm home - Sochi, anyone - by Ilma - 05-09-2018, 12:16 PM
    RE: ...and I'm home - Sochi, anyone - by sochi - 05-19-2018, 08:48 AM
    RE: ...and I'm home - Sochi, anyone - by Ilma - 05-21-2018, 06:06 AM