• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I sold my soul for this ~Arthas~
    Arthas
    It was another day in Loess, the kingdom was slowly but surely growing in numbers. He may not have had to fight to much to be the king of Loess, but he sure worked hard to rebuild what remained. The quiet kingdom that protected Lepis had mainly fled when Arthas took over, but it was alright, the weak was weeded out.

He was preparing to slip away for a bit and head into Sylva, his mind always lingered to Lepis. He wanted to ensure her safety at all times, but he also had bad intentions, intentions that had him impatiently waiting for the fall season to come around once again. Although as he came around a smaller mountain his eyes catch that of a stranger, he stops for a moment and gazes at her. Her pelt was ebony, but she carried fire wings on her back. interesting he thinks to himself before moving closer.

As he approached he continued to observe her, she carried herself differently, she was a strong independent mare. He stops a few paces away and her scent lingers over to him, Scorch the hairless mare runs to his mind. They had met on numerous occasions while recruiting, was this her leader? Finally meeting the queen of the very bold and stubborn Scorch, the queen of perhaps one of the stronger kingdoms in beqanna.

He dips his head in greeting I was wondering when I would see the ruler of...Nerine was it? He vaguely remembers Scorch mentioning the kingdom name. My name is Arthas, King of Loess, but I am sure that is why you came here. His gaze looks for hers, slowly but surely the other kingdoms heard of Arthas' arrival and new rule over Loess. They all flocked to meet with him, they wanted to get a feel for him, to decide if Loess is an enemy or an ally.

Dangerous Business

@[Hestia]

Messages In This Thread
    I sold my soul for this ~Arthas~ - by Hestia - 05-07-2018, 10:11 PM
    RE: I sold my soul for this ~Arthas~ - by Arthas - 05-10-2018, 07:22 PM
    RE: I sold my soul for this ~Arthas~ - by Hestia - 05-11-2018, 05:51 PM