• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I sold my soul for this ~Modicum Mortem~
    He’s lost a lot in his life.

The only difference between him and a majority of the population is that he didn’t care what he lost. All he cared for is what he could gain, what he could win.

Feelings were as foreign to him as her scent in his nostrils. She smells of sea salt and sand (but it is different from the smell of Ischia or Tephra...no, it isn’t as prominent), and he figures she must dwell from the coast of Nerine.

She is older (not that it was really noticeable), he could tell by the look in her eyes and how she held herself. His normal facade of niceness would not work on her, he knew this, so he didn’t even bother. He’d act “diplomatic,” but that would be his best.

“I’m Modicum Mortem,” He does not bother with welcomes, because she’s not welcome here. “What brings you to Sylva?” He is straight to the point. There’s no sense wasting time on niceties. Get her in and show her out, so she’d have no more information than the blood stained trees and the feeling of eyes watching her.

@[Hestia] he’s an ass. I’m sorry I’m advance XD

|Proceed with Caution|

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I sold my soul for this ~Modicum Mortem~ - by Modicum Mortem - 05-08-2018, 03:10 PM