• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Shooting stars cannot fix the world; Svedka
    the secret of our world is written in the stars
    “Ilma,” he says with a gentle tone, tilting his head slightly and snorting softly, “I would do whatever you asked of me.” He smiles, a bit of a chuckle leaving his lips in a cloud of vapor. He doesn’t know why he’s offered her this, or why he is so willing to do it (he hadn’t even thought about it, really, it just came out and it sat well with his soul), but he knows it’s because of her. He knows that his doing this would ease her, comfort her, help her. And that was enough. He hadn’t been a father before, or even a father figure, or took care of children in anyway, but he would be there for Ilma if she needed him, because that is what family does.

A small frown tugs at his lips as he steps away from her, feeling the cold rush in where she once had stood against him. He didn’t like thinking that she had nightmares, but he knows that there is nothing he can do to stop those from happening. Perhaps Kagerus, but those are artificial dreams compared to the ones your mind truly gives you, and Svedka didn’t like the idea of that either - not when Ilma is still plagued with such sorrow and grief. But maybe there will be new dreams now for her to dream, or maybe her sleep will be dreamless. He hopes so.

“Come then, Ilma.” Svedka’s cold nose touches her shoulder now, huffing deeply into her ice and sky laden skin. “To the caves. I will keep watch for you.” 
    (be my escape)
    Svedka

@[Ilma]
    figured we would wrap this up here? <333 can't wait for her to give birth!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Shooting stars cannot fix the world; Svedka - by Svedka - 05-17-2018, 06:17 AM