• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Blood is Thicker Than Water [Warrick, Any]

Krom doesn't hear hoof steps nearing, or even see the glow of light dancing about the dark lands.  His thoughts are transed by the orange-ish liquid before him.  It is only when he hears words, that he snaps from his hypnotic stare with surprise, "Oh... Ummm ya.  I'm good...I guess," is all he can manage to say as his face turns to view the roan colt briefly and then returns to his workmanship.  He didn't necessarily know this colt or if he lived here, but the unchanging familiar scents tell him that most likely this was a resident...

Politeness doesn't find him now.  He should have greeted the stranger and offered his name, but he does neither.  Thoughts occupied by the situation brewing in his mind, over power the need to chat.  That is until another voice sounds.  A much deeper tone and more direct.  There is a quick and stiff rise to his head.  A flick of his emerald ear, finding the newcomers location.  With a slight turn of his head, he sees Warrick joining them by the flowing pool of heated rock.  His address is formal(as always) and so Krom follows up with an explanation of some sort, "Just thinking I guess..." It wasn't much and explained even less.  He wouldn't have it so easy in mere moments...

A familiar beating of wings now, causes him to turn about.  Emerald eyes widening as he views his father barreling towards them.  Soon, his name is called upon and then demanding words fill the night.  Fuck.  It's the only thought that comes to mind but luck for him, his fathers impatience surfaces and the lavender stallions attention is redirected towards Warrick. Phew. 

His relaxation lasts only a short while as he listens to his fathers concerns.  A quite gasp escapes him as he thinks of his mother, his sister, and now his brother.  Immediately he knows his mistake, when his father turns to look at him in question.  Had he gasped that noticeably? Shit! He thinks of sinking into the lava flow and allowing the heat to melt away his body.  At least he wouldn't have to rat out his sister, but she could be in danger, so with a gulp of courage he speaks, "I... She..." With a pause he realizes he had said too much to back down now.  Straightening himself slightly he continues, "A colt we met before leaving Ischia told me he had stolen her... Trekori I believe is his name."  Shame befalls him as he can feel his fathers fury building, "I'm sorry.  I didn't know what to do, so I let her go."  He doesn't add that she had begged him not to tell their father.  That she was going willingly.  To find herself, she said.  It's not like anyone had a choice in the matter anyhow.  BQ laws.

Kromium

Blood is Thicker Than Water

This thread can be closed. Karat is retrieved

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Blood is Thicker Than Water [Warrick, Any] - by Kromium - 05-11-2018, 08:51 PM